Investment Banking Institute Scholarship Program.
Investment Banking Institute provides you the opportunity to be awarded a $500 to $8,000 IBI Scholarship towards course and professional program fees. Our Scholarships are granted annually to the IBI Priority Pathways so APPLY NOW.
Successful Scholarships candidates can join our Priority Pathways will be eligible to:
1. Undertake and complete our nationally recognised, ASIC registered Diploma of Financial Services (Financial Planning) ,
2. Undertake and complete our Foundation Skills Program
If you're interested in starting an exciting, new career in the Financial Services industry fast, then the Investment Banking Institute's Scholarship Program is what you have been looking for!
- Are you currently completing year 12 and looking to kick-start your career?
- Are you looking for a career change?
- Are you seeking to re-engage in the work force and not sure what the first step is?
- Are you a University or TAFE student, looking to get your career started in financial services?
- Are you already in the Financial Services industry and wish to increase your earning potential?
There has never been a better time to consider the many opportunities available to enter the Financial Services industry which is one of the fastest growing industry in Australia - a recent survey indicated advertised jobs in the area had increased by a massive 38% in one year. The Program will take you through all the knowledge and practical skills you need to succeed as a Financial Services professional, from the fundamentals to advanced business skills.
The Standard Priority Pathway can be completed in 8 weeks so that you can be working as a Financial Services professional and earning a great salary before University or TAFE students finish their first year!
Entry requirements to apply for Investment Banking Institute Scholarship Program (valued at approx $500 to $8000 based on RRP)
- 18 years or over
- Australian Resident
- Open entry – no age or gender restrictions
- No previous Financial Services experience
- No pre-requisite qualifications required
- Provide digital copy of most up-to-date Resume
What do you have to do?
Describe in 100 words or less why you want a career in Financial Services and are the best candidate for the investment Banking Institute’s Scholarship Program.
- Eligibility (as per the entry requirements above)
- Quality of application based on previous commitment to work expereince
- Displayed interest in the Financial Services industry
- Commitment to learning
- Financial need and hardship
Scholarship Terms & Conditions:
Scholarships are awarded quarterly and applications close on the on the last day of each 6 month period. All successful applicants for the Investment Banking Institute Scholarship Program will be notified via email within 14 days after the end of the quarter. All Scholarships awarded must be commenced within 1 month of notification of the award and successfully completed within 6 months. Successful applicants agree and consent to their personal information, course feedback and email information being used for IBI marketing purposes.
Scholarship winners must complete ALL of their selected Priority Pathways (Standard, Deluxe, Masters) and abide by the terms and conditions. If a Scholarship winner fails to complete the course in the maximum allowable time, the Student will be charged the full retail fees for all training undertaken, even if they have not been fully completed. Relevant Qualifications and/or Statements of Attainment will be issued upon successful completion of the Scholarship Program or receipt of final payment for outstanding fees in the case of those Scholarship winners who fail to complete the program